Wednesday, July 29, 2015

It's SUMMER O'clock.


"The sun is hot and that old clock is movin' slow,
An' so am I."




Was it love at first sight? Oh, those summer nights!

           I was wating for that one summer night. The kind that awakens the soul, that changes the game. The one that paints new worlds, and cosumes your old life.  That night was the turning-point in the season. We had gone to bed in summer, and we awoke in autumn; for summer passes into autumn in some imaginable point of time, like the turning of a leaf.


"Work day passes like molasses in wintertime,
but it's July."

 What time zone am on? What country am I in?



It doesn't matter, it's five o'clock somewhere.

Well, it's five o'clock. Let's go somewhere.
I'm ready, crank it up.








Let's get out of here.
I'm gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment